Formerly known as Advisor Branded Marketing (ABM), Bamboo empowers advisors with the tools and resources they need to acquire, retain, and engage their clients and prospects.
The name change and rebranding come after extensive research and reflect a significant evolution of ABM, which was originally launched in 2012. Strong yet flexible, bamboo grows faster than any other plant in the world and does so with very minimal effort. Marketing for financial professionals should be no different – it must accelerate growth of the planning business and be simple to execute.
“Over the past 12 months, we have made significant investments in the software and launched new features to enable more automation for advisors in executing their marketing efforts. This rebranding is the next step in eMoney’s journey toward providing a comprehensive marketing solution that uses financial planning data to deliver personalized marketing content and insights to efficiently engage and grow an advisor’s book of business,” said Valerie Rivera, eMoney’s senior product marketing manager. “The name ABM no longer fit our vision. We wanted something fresh to signify growth.”
With Bamboo, financial professionals have access to everything they need to reach and engage clients digitally and grow their business – all within the eMoney platform. Combining planning and marketing tools, financial professionals can unlock the power of an integrated solution to deliver more plans and grow their business. Key product features include:
• A marketing dashboard that is deeply integrated with the eMoney platform
• Fully automated campaign workflows to schedule and launch targeted lead generation content campaigns to digital channels–in just a few clicks
• Targeted, multi-channel campaigns with everything advisors need so they don't have to worry about sourcing or creating content
• Turn-key collateral and marketing resources to seamlessly bring clients onboard to an advisor’s practice and the Client Portal
• Over 2,000 pieces of high-quality, relevant content, with new content added weekly – all sharable at the click of a button
• Marketing analytics that provide insight into campaign effectiveness and performance.
“eMoney’s deep understanding of the advisor business is built on 20 years of creating technology solutions for financial professionals. Bamboo is designed with advisors’ workflows and processes in mind so that marketing can be managed efficiently alongside other business needs. We recognize the value of financial professionals and the challenges they face in today’s evolving landscape. They need technology solutions that help them stay in front of clients – digitally – and that seamlessly work together so they can scale their marketing efforts,” Rivera added.
This content was originally published here.